Our attorneys have experience in handling all legal matters arising out of commercial and residential real estate transactions, including:
• Representation of purchasers and sellers in both residential and commercial closings
• Representation of mortgage brokers and banks in loan transactions
• Representation of property owners and lenders in refinances
• Representation of landlords and tenants in negotiating commercial and residential lease agreements
• Summary process (eviction) actions
• Zoning and property tax appeals
• Mechanics liens, prejudgment remedy attachments and judgment liens
• Foreclosure mediation, mortgage modification, short sales, and other alternatives to foreclosure
We advise clients during the negotiations, and prepare and review all documents necessary to successfully close a real property transaction, including deeds, mortgages, notes, liens, and easements.
Please contact one of our attorneys to discuss your real property matters. Whether you are a first time home buyer, an experienced investor, or a financial institution, we can assist you with your real estate matters.